Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Rainbow Peppers with HOPE Cashew & Almond Dip, VEGAN + KETO
Plan for: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4-5 lg Bell peppers, variety of colors
1-2 TBSP HOPE Cashew & Almond Dip: Red Pepper, Roasted Garlic, and Spinach Artichoke
1 head of Cauliflower
½ C Onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 C Bell Peppers, chopped
½ lb of Beyond Meat (can sub ground beef)
spices: ½ teaspoon dried oregano, ½ teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon cumin, ½ teaspoon black pepper
2 TBSP HOPE Cashew & Almond Dip + juice from one lime, (add more of less lime juice to get desired consistency)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the peppers— slice off the ends of the peppers and scoop out seeds, hollowing them out. Slice in1/2 lengthwise. Set aside.
- Make the cauliflower rice—(you can also use frozen or premade, if using, skip this step but still warm in skillet) Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until broken into small pieces. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add rice and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook about 3-4 min until warm. Set aside.
- Clean skillet and set over medium heat. Add the Beyond Meat, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and spices. Cook, breaking up the beef and softening the vegetables, about 5 min.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower rice, meat and vegetable mixture. Add your desired flavor of HOPE Cashew & Almond Dip (or try it 3-ways by mixing separately in 3 bowls!) and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the filling into each bell pepper cavity, place into a baking dish and bake until the peppers are tender and filling is heated through, about 25 min.
- If desired, top with HOPE Cashew & Almond dip topping *recipe above, and ENJOY!