Strawberry S’mores Skillet Dip, Easy + Entertaining
Plan for: 3 minutes Yield: 6 servings
- 1-2 8oz tubs HOPE Chocolate Cashew & Almond Dip
- Additional candy of choice: Rolos, Reeses, Chocolate Chips, Hershey’s, etc
Marshmallows, large and small
- Graham Crackers
- Strawberries, roughly chopped
- Spread Hope Chocolate Cashew & Almond Dip in an even layer onto a greased cast iron skillet. Add an additional layer of candy on top, if desired.
- Arrange the large marshmallows in a layer on top and scatter the smaller marshmallows, filling in any gaps. Garnish with a handful of strawberries and additional chocolate pieces.
- Bake in the oven, campfire or camp stove for 10-15 min or until golden brown and gooey.
- Serve with graham crackers and fresh strawberries for dipping. So good!!