Campfire S’mores Banana Boat
Plan for: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- HOPE Chocolate Cashew & Almond Dip
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini milk chocolate chips
- Graham Crackers, crushed into small pieces
- Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Pecan, pieces
- Other topping ideas: crushed cereal, peanut butter, Oreos, nuts, strawberries, raspberries, coconut flakes, cherries, dark chocolate, white chocolate, your favorite candy
- Leaving the peel on, make a cut lengthwise in the center of each banana (be sure not to cut all the way through). Pry the cut open, forming a pocket for your fillings.
- Fill each banana with desired toppings and drizzle HOPE Chocolate Cashew & Almond Dip on top!
- Wrap in foil and set bananas on the grill or directly on the coals of a campfire. Cook for 5-8 min. Unwrap bananas and eat with a spoon directly out of the foil! Delicious!!