Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Dark Chocolate Glaze
Plan for: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp raw maple syrup (honey or agave will work too)
6 tbsp aquafaba
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup nut butter (I used almond)
1 1/2 cups gluten-free baking flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Hope Hummus
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a donut tray with coconut oil.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until a soft dough forms. Pipe the mixture into the donut pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Pop them out of the molds and allow to cool completely before glazing.
- For the glaze, blend melted coconut oil and chocolate hummus for a few seconds until smooth. Let glaze cool for a minute or two before dipping donuts. We topped ours with Purely Elizabeth grain-free granola!