1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8 inch round springform pan with coconut oil.
2. Whisk together the dry cake ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together the almond milk and apple cider
vinegar and let it sit for a few minutes to thicken.
3. Melt the almond milk + apple cider vinegar mixture with vanilla, aquafaba, vegan butter and 4oz dark
chocolate hummus over low heat until butter has just melted (do not simmer or boil).
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients until a soft dough forms. Pour 3/4 of the mixture into the pan and bake
for 25-30 minutes.
5. Pop the cake out of the pan and allow to cool completely.
6. Pour the rest of the cake mixture into the pan and bake your second (smaller) cake for 20-25 min.
Remove from pan and allow to cool (this will be your crunchy chocolate crumble layer).
7. Remove Snickerdoodle ice cream from freezer and let soften for 15-30 min. Using the same springform pan, line with plastic wrap and fill with softened ice cream. Smooth with rubber spatula and put in freezer
for 2 hours. Remove Snickerdoodle ice cream layer and keep wrapped in plastic wrap in freezer while you
prep the Vanilla layer the same way.
8. For the crunchy chocolate crumble layer, smash smaller cake into crumbles. Toss with melted coconut oil
until slightly moist and bake at 350°F for 12 min. Let crunchy crumbles cool and then mix with 4oz dark
9. Stack Snickerdoodle ice cream layer on top of larger cake. Spread crunchy crumble mixture on top of ice
cream and then place vanilla layer on top. Put back in freezer.
10. Remove CocoWhip from freezer and let soften for 10 min. Using a rubber spatula, spread CocoWhip evenly all over cake as frosting. Top with extra crunchy crumbles or chocolate chips! Freeze for 30 min before eating.
You like this recipe? You might enjoy these as well!