Roasted Garlic Alfredo Zucchini Noodles
Plan for: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- Store bought or homemade zucchini noodles (will need 3 zucchinis)
- 1 tub HOPE Roasted Garlic Cashew & Almond Dip
- 1 tsp Vegan Butter
- ½ Lemon, juiced (to taste)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Freshly cracked black pepper and salt, to taste
Garnish: with fresh parsley
- Roasted Veggies
- Grilled Chicken
- For homemade zucchini noodles, use a spiralizer to make your zoodles. Make sure to pat dry to remove excess water.
- In a skillet on low heat, combine the sauce ingredients— HOPE Roasted Garlic Cashew & Almond Dip, vegan butter, lemon, nutmeg, salt + pepper. Whisk to combine. Allow the sauce to heat through but not boil, about 4-5 min.
- Toss the zucchini noodles in the sauce and allow to cook for 2-4 min, until warm.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and a twist of lemon!