Rainbow Roasted Veggies paired with Hope Green Chile Guacamole, Hope Original Hummus, and Hope Roasted Garlic Cashew and Almond Dip
Plan for: 50 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- Purple: purple potatoes, and red onions
- Green: Brussels sprouts
- Yellow: Acorn squash
- Orange: Carrots
- Red: Red bell pepper
Season with salt and pepper, dried herbs, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar
- Hope Green Chile Guacamole
- Hope Original Hummus
- Hope Roasted Garlic Cashew and Almond Dip
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Clean and chop veggies, lay them out into strips, arranging by color, onto a greased baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, desired dried herbs, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 35-40 min or until the vegetables begin to caramelize and brown on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Serve with your choice of dip pairing: Hope Mild Guacamole, Hope Original Hummus, Hope Roasted Garlic Cashew and Almond Dip!!