French Onion Puff Pastry Tart
Plan for: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 sheet of Puff Pastry
1 tub of HOPE French Onion Cashew & Almond Dip (we used a little over ½ the container)
1 Garlic Clove, diced
1-1 ½ Red Onion, very thinly sliced
Garnish with: chives and asparagus curls
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pan over medium high heat add 1 tsp of butter or olive oil, onions and garlic, cook until fragrant and slightly translucent, about 3 min.
- Thaw puff pastry and roll over with a rolling pin smoothing out any creases.
- Leaving about ½ inch boarder, spread a thick, even layer of Hope French Onion Cashew & Almond Dip onto the puff pastry. Next, top with the onion mixture.
- Cook for 15-20 min or until pastry is golden brown on the edges. Garnish with salt and pepper, chives and asparagus curls. Cut into squares and serve!