Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Zucchini Noodles, 20min meal + Keto
Plan for: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Homemade zucchini noodles (will need 3 zucchinis)
- 1 tub HOPE Red Pepper Hummus
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp of soft plant-based cheese, *goat cheese, cream cheese or any soft cheese will work
- 2 roasted red peppers, *can use jarred or roast your own, drained
Garnish: with fresh parsley or basil and plant-based parmesan cheese
- For the zoodles– use a spiralizer to make your zoodles. Pat dry to remove excess water.
- For the sauce— in a blender combine 1 tub of HOPE Red Pepper Hummus, garlic cloves, plant-based cheese, and roasted red peppers. Blend until smooth.
- Add the zucchini noodles to a skillet over medium high heat and allow to cook for about 2-3 min. Pour the sauce over the zoodles and toss with tongs to evenly coat. Cook for another 5 min or until warm. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or basil and plant-based parmesan cheese.