One-Pot Creamy Roasted Garlic Tomato Pasta, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Plan for: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 oz HOPE Roasted Garlic Cashew & Almond Dip
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Cups Tomato Sauce, (we like Pomi)
- 1 ½ boxes of gluten free pasta, 12 oz (we use Banza)
- 1 red onion, sliced or diced
- 1 Cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes
- handful of spinach
- 1 yellow squash (can also use zucchini), sliced
- 1 C of stock or water (if necessary)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Garnish with fresh basil and red pepper flakes
- In a large-rimmed pan over medium heat, drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the onion, mushrooms, tomatoes and squash for 2-3 min or until softened. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add the tomato sauce and HOPE Roasted garlic cashew & almond dip, stir to combine and cook for about 2 min. Then, add the pasta.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until the pasta is cooked through and the sauce has reduced, about 10-15 min. Add stock or water to thin the sauce if necessary.
- Remove from heat and serve with fresh basil and red pepper flakes.