Buffalo Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Plan for: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
1 8 oz tub Hope Buffalo Bleu Hummus
1 12 oz jar marinated artichokes, diced into smaller pieces
1 C blue cheese crumbles
2 pkgs of mushrooms
Toppings: shredded mozzarella cheese, panko bread crumbs, green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare the mushrooms by rinsing them and removing the stems. Discard stems and set caps aside.
- In a medium bowl, add hummus, diced artichokes and blue cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet and fill each with a generous amount of the buffalo hummus mixture. Top each with a pinch of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 min or until heated through and tops are golden. At the last min add a dusting of breadcrumbs and bake for an additional few minutes.
- Top with fresh green onions, serve and enjoy!