Buffalo Bleu Wings
Plan for: 1 hour
Yield: 3 servings
12 party wings
½ tbsp butter
⅓ cup Hope Buffalo Bleu hummus
Salt and pepper, to taste
bleu cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Place thawed wings on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes.
- While wings bake, combine Buffalo Bleu hummus and butter. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds or until butter begins to melt. Stir to combine.
- Turn wings over and bake for another 15 minutes or until crispy and done.
- Remove wings and place in a large bowl with hummus mixture. Toss to mix. For a lighter flavor, place wings on a tray and use the hummus mixture for dipping.
- Serve with celery, ranch or bleu cheese dressing.