Thai Curry Yogurt-Marinated Chicken Skewers
Plan for: 1 hour 30 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
1 cup Thai Coconut Curry Hope Hummus
1 cup Siggi’s plain skyr
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
4 garlic cloves, chopped
1 lemon, juiced
1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- Add the hummus, yogurt, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper to medium sized bowl; whisk to combine.
- Stir in garlic and lemon juice, then chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare grill over medium-high heat. Put chicken pieces on skewers, dividing equally. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Turn skewers occasionally, cooking 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with greens, extra yogurt for dipping, avocado slices and lemon wedges.