Spicy Avocado Protein Pizza Waffles
Plan for: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Spicy Avocado Hope Hummus
- 1 cup FlapJacked Protein Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- <1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat your waffle iron to medium/medium-high heat.
- 2. Stir together pancake mix and parmesan cheese in a medium sized bowl.
- 3. Add the almond milk and hummus into the dry mixture and stir or whisk until fully incorporated.
- 4. Pour half the batter into the middle of your waffle iron and cook until golden brown and crisp. Repeat with the second waffle.
- 5. While the second waffle cooks, preheat your oven to broil.
- 6. Place the waffles on a baking sheet. Spread a light coating of sauce, then top with mozzarella and any other toppings desired. Broil for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- 7. Serve immediately with extra sauce for dipping on the side.
You like this recipe? You might enjoy these as well!
Thai Coconut Curry Veggie Board
Jalapeno Cilantro Black Bean Street Tacos