Spring Veggie Hummus Lasagna Roll-Ups, Vegan + Comfort food
Plan for: 50 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 15oz tub of HOPE Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- ½ onion, finely diced
- ½ C mushrooms, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 1 C fresh spinach
- 10oz Vegan Mozzarella Cheese (we used a combination of Miyoko’s liquid mozzarella and Vegan brand shredded mozzarella!)
- 1 24oz jar of marinara sauce, or homemade
- Cook lasagna noodles until al dente, about 9 min.
- Make the filling: sauté onion, garlic, zucchini, carrots, and mushrooms over medium heat until softened, about 4-5 min. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach. In a medium size bowl add 15oz of HOPE Sea Salt & Olive Oil hummus, mix in the cooked vegetables and stir to combine.
- Spread an even layer of marinara sauce across the bottom of a casserole dish. (about ½ a cup).
Lay the cooked noodles onto a clean surface. Add a spoonful, about 2-3 tablespoons, of hummus filling onto each noodle, evenly covering. Roll the noodles tightly and arrange in the casserole dish.
- Cover with additional marinara sauce and vegan mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375 for about 35 min, or until warm and bubbly.