Sheet Pan Veggie Breakfast Bake
Plan for: 1 hour
Yield: 4 servings
2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 red onion, diced
1 red bell pepper
1 can chick peas, drained, rinsed and dried
5 large eggs (optional)
Seasoning blend: ½ teaspoon each of cumin, paprika, salt pepper, chili powder
2-4 TBSP HOPE Plant-Based Spinach Artichoke Dip
1-2 avocados, sliced
3-4 radish, sliced
Cilantro + green onions. Chopped
Pickled red onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Clean, chop and prep vegetables (first 5 ingredients), add them all to a large bowl with 2-3 TBSP of olive oil and seasoning blend. Toss to coat fully.
- Pour the seasoned vegetables onto a greased baking sheet in an even layer.
- Cook 25-30 min, remove pan from oven, create 6 wells and gently crack an egg into each, if using.
- Return to the oven and cook 7-8 min or until egg whites are just set.
- Remove from oven and add toppings, season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, family style!