Sheet Pan Taco Pizza
Plan for: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 8 oz tub HOPE Spicy Avocado Hummus, divided
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup plant-based ground meat (e.g., Beyond Meat, Impossible, or your preferred brand)
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup plant-based shredded cheese (e.g., vegan cheddar, mozzarella, or your preferred type)
- 1-2 cups of shredded roman lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeños (adjust to your spice preference)
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 1/4 cup plant-based sour cream
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for brushing
- Preheat your oven to 425°F
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9 sheet pan with olive oil. Stretch the pizza dough onto the sheet pan, filling it to the edges. Pierce the dough with a fork.
- Place the pizza dough in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly golden.
- While the pizza crust is baking, mix ¾ cup of HOPE Spicy Avocado Hummus with salsa and set aside. Brown the plant-based meat, seasoning it with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste.
- After removing the pizza crust from the oven, spread the hummus-salsa mixture over it, followed by the plant-based ground meat and shredded cheese.
- Return the sheet pan to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melty.
- Take the sheet pan out of the oven, and scatter the shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, chopped avocado, and sliced jalapeños over the pizza.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining HOPE Spicy Avocado Hummus, plant-based sour cream, and enchilada sauce. Mix well to create the sauce.
- Drizzle the hummus-based sauce over the pizza toppings. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired. Enjoy!