Half & Half Grilled Vegan Pizza
Plan for: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 Slices or 3-4 servings
- 1 8oz tub of Hope Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus
- 1 8oz tub of Hope Spinach Artichoke Plant-Based Dip
- 1 Pre-baked Pizza Crust (make your own or use store-bought, we like Natural Grocers Brand Crust)
Toppings Bar (suggestions):
- sautéed mushrooms
- red onion, sliced
- artichoke hearts
- bell pepper
- grilled zucchini
- cherry tomatoes
- variety of vegan cheeses
- garnish: red pepper flakes, dried herbs (oregano, basil)
* we used all organic vegetables
- Prepare the toppings bar: chopping, slicing and sautéing veggies as needed and adding them to individual bowls.
- Brush the pizza crust on both sides with olive oil. Grill, covered, 1-3 min or until warmed through and grill marks begin to form. Remove from grill.
- Build your pizza— spread HOPE Hummus on one half of the grilled pizza crust, and HOPE Plant-Based Dip on the other half. Top with your preferred toppings from the “toppings bar”. Switch it up and make it your own!
- Grill for an additional 5-8 min or until crust is golden and vegan cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh basil, dried herbs, and red pepper flakes (optional). Cut into slices and serve.