Green Goddess Pasta Salad
Plan for: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 oz tub of HOPE Black Garlic Hummus
- 8 ounces (225g) pasta of choice
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced, sauté for 3-4 min in pan
- 1 cup snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 2-3 scallions, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Water (to thin the sauce, or use pasta water)
- In a blender, combine HOPE Black Garlic Hummus, basil, parsley, lemon juice, and avocado. Blend until smooth, adding water gradually to reach the desired consistency. The sauce should be creamy and pourable. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool it down.
- Add the cooled pasta to a large mixing bowl. Pour the green goddess sauce over the pasta. Toss gently to coat the pasta evenly in the sauce. Add the sliced zucchini, snap peas, scallions and toss again until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, give the salad a quick stir and taste for seasoning adjustments. Garnish with additional chopped fresh herbs on top for garnish, if desired. YUM!