Red Cabbage Slaw with Black Garlic Dressing
Plan for: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
For the salad:
1 small head red cabbage , shredded
2 cups shredded carrots
4 green onions, thinly sliced
For the dressing:
3 tablespoons Black Garlic (or your fave flavor!) HOPE Hummus
1 garlic clove, minced
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey, as needed for sweetness
salt and pepper, to taste
chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
handful dry roasted peanuts, for garnish
- Place shredded cabbage, carrots and green onions in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the hummus, garlic, oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper; whisk until well combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad mixture and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Remove from fridge and garnish with chopped cilantro and peanuts. Serve and enjoy!