Sweet Potato Toast
Plan for: 25 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
Spicy Avocado Hope Hummus
1 large sweet potato
Veggies for topping
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place a wire rack on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Trim both ends from the sweet potato using a knife.
- Slice sweet potato lengthwise into ¼-inch thick slabs using a knife or mandolin slicer.
- Arrange slabs in a single layer on the wire rack.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender but not fully cooked (watch to be sure they don’t burn!)
- Remove pan from oven and allow potatoes to cool on wire rack completely before transferring to a storage container. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
To make Sweet Potato Toast:
- Place desired number of sweet potato slices into a toaster or toaster oven. Toast until hot and edges are crispy.