Plan for: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- Jalapeno Cilantro Hope Hummus
- 2 cage-free eggs
- salt and pepper
- tostadas for serving
- 1. Separate egg whites and yolks
- 2. Whisk the whites until you get stiff peaks (about 4-5 min)
- 3. Fold in salt and pepper
- 4. Separate mixture in half on parchment-lined baking sheet, making a small indent in each cloud for the yolk
- 5. Bake at 325°F for 5 min then add the yolk and bake for another 2-3 minutes
- 6. Pair with your favorite HOPE flavor and a crispy tostada!
You like this recipe? You might enjoy these as well!
Thai Coconut Curry Veggie Board
Jalapeno Cilantro Black Bean Street Tacos
Thai Curry Yogurt-Marinated Chicken Skewers