Spicy Avocado Protein Pizza Waffles
Plan for: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1/2 cup Spicy Avocado Hope Hummus
1 cup FlapJacked Protein Pancake and Baking Mix
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
<1/4 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your waffle iron to medium/medium-high heat.
- Stir together pancake mix and parmesan cheese in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the almond milk and hummus into the dry mixture and stir or whisk until fully incorporated.
- Pour half the batter into the middle of your waffle iron and cook until golden brown and crisp. Repeat with the second waffle.
- While the second waffle cooks, preheat your oven to broil.
- Place the waffles on a baking sheet. Spread a light coating of sauce, then top with mozzarella and any other toppings desired. Broil for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve immediately with extra sauce for dipping on the side.