Jalapeño Cilantro Cauliflower Wings
Plan for: 1 hour
Yield: 6 servings
1 head cauliflower
1 cup gluten-free flour
1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
1-2 cups water
1/2 cup Jalapeño Cilantro Hope Hummus
1/2 cup evoo
1/2 cup aquafaba
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt + pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Prep your cauliflower by washing and cutting into bite-size florets. The bigger the better!
- Measure and whisk together flour, breadcrumbs, hummus, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add water, aquafaba and evoo slowly until you reach a pancake batter-like consistency.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. One by one, dip each floret into the batter and gently tap off the excess on the side of your bowl. Transfer to the baking sheet and repeat until all of your batter and florets have been used up.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, flipping each wing halfway through.
- Serve warm with a side of extra dipping sauce, vegan ranch and celery sticks!