It’s the dawn of another year! If you’re anything like the rest of us, chances are you have a few resolutions… and maybe a few pounds to lose! For most of us, the holiday season is packed with delicious foodstuffs and plentiful libations, which means the calories stack up fast. Cold weather isn’t the only reason gym memberships peak in January!
But before you wield some weights and trudge to the treadmill, you need to consider your new year diet. The facts are in: for weight loss, effective dieting is superior to exercise. It’s not even close. Eating the right foods, in the right amounts, is the key to staying healthy and building your summer bod.
The Best New Year’s Resolutions Are Healthy
Fortunately, hummus is the perfect addition to your new year healthy eating. Packed with a cornucopia of vitamins and minerals, hummus adds nutrients to your New Year resolution diet instead of leaching them out! Plus it contains the macros you need to supercharge your new year diet:
- 175 calories
- 20 grams of complex carbohydrates
- 5 grams of whole protein
- 8.5 grams of heart healthy fats
- 4 grams of dietary fiber
As if all this weren’t enough, hummus is delicious! With so many unique and creative flavors on the market, hummus has become a popular ingredient in healthy recipes and meals. Want a classy flavor? Try Black Garlic hummus. Want a creative flavor? Try Thai Coconut Curry hummus. Or how about a classic flavor? Buffalo Bleu is just the ticket. Whether you want a delicious dip, sumptuous spread, or inventive ingredient, there’s a flavor to suit your palate.
What more need be said, right? Are you ready to add hummus to your list of healthy New Year’s resolutions? There’s one more step…
Hummus for Your New Year Diet
Before you traipse to the market and load up with tasty hummus for your new year healthy eating, you’ll want to check the label. While you might think all hummus is equal, there are some popular brands that are not as healthy as they seem. That’s why we’ve prepared a few criteria you can use to judge whether your hummus brand is the right one for your healthy New Year’s resolutions.
With all this in mind, we created HOPE Hummus. Perfect for your New Year healthy resolution diet, HOPE Hummus is USDA Certified Organic, high pressure processed, and full of extra virgin olive oil. Plus, we have the best flavors around.
- Only Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) instead of Olive Oil, Sunflower, or Canola — When it comes to heart healthy fat, real EVOO is the best. A classic hummus ingredient, EVOO is the highest grade of olive oil and one of the world’s best sources of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- High Pressure Processed to eliminate synthetic preservatives — Benzoates, sulfites and nitrates are not a part of your new year resolution diet. High Pressure Processing makes for a hummus that is shelf-stable without the need for unhealthy preservatives, and which has fresher taste because it doesn’t need heat treating!
- USDA Certified Organic to keep out unhealthy additives— Healthy foods are grown without dangerous pesticides, and they don’t contain synthetic additives. The USDA Organic label guarantees that your hummus is a fresh and pure part of your new year diet.