Toasted Falafel Pita Sandwich
Plan for: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Original Recipe Hope Hummus
- 2 pita breads, cut in half
- 2 servings of falafel
- Fresh veggies to layer: avocado, arugula, carrots and red cabbage
- 1. Bake falafel in oven according to directions on package, until warm and toasty
- 2. Fill pita pockets with all ingredients and enjoy!
You like this recipe? You might enjoy these as well!
Sriracha Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
Black Garlic Breakfast Sandwich
Red Cabbage Slaw with Black Garlic Dressing