Red Cabbage Slaw with Black Garlic Dressing
Plan for: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- For the salad:
- 1 small head red cabbage , shredded
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons Black Garlic (or your fave flavor!) HOPE Hummus
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey, as needed for sweetness
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- handful dry roasted peanuts, for garnish
- 1. Place shredded cabbage, carrots and green onions in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the hummus, garlic, oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper; whisk until well combined.
- 3. Pour dressing over the salad mixture and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.
- 4. Place in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- 5. Remove from fridge and garnish with chopped cilantro and peanuts. Serve and enjoy!
You like this recipe? You might enjoy these as well!
Thai Coconut Curry Veggie Board
Black Garlic Heirloom Tomato Galette with Collagen Crust
Kale Pesto Penne with Roasted Tomatoes