Jalapeño Red Deviled Eggs
Plan for: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- ½ cup yolks, crumbled
- ⅓ cup Jalapeño Red HOPE Hummus
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
- 1. Slice hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolks.
- 2. Using a fork, mash ½ cup yolks in a medium bowl
- 3. Add Jalapeño Red hummus and salt and mix well. Looking for a creamier texture? Add 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- 4. Evenly disperse small heaps of mixture into egg whites and top with paprika.
You like this recipe? You might enjoy these as well!
Vegan Deviled Red Potatoes