Black Garlic Breakfast Sandwich
Plan for: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup Black Garlic Hope Hummus
- 2 eggs
- 2 gluten-free sandwich rolls
- 1/2 heirloom tomato, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- pea shoots and spices to garnish
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2. Add 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and both eggs to the skillet. Cook until white is set but yolk is still runny, about 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Place bread in the skillet and toast until golden brown.
- 4. To assemble the sandwiches, spread hummus on one half and top with fried egg, tomato, onion, pea shoots and spices to taste.