1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Add falafel ingredients except flour to a food processor and pulse to combine. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in flour 1 tbsp at a time until mixture is thick enough to handle.
2. Roll into 12-15 falafels. Bake for 45 minutes or until falafels are slightly crispy.
3. Toss carrots with evoo and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes or until carrots are tender and caramelized.
4. Combine dressing ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Assemble quinoa, falafel and veggies in bowls. Drizzle with tahini dressing and garnish with cilantro, jalapeño, avocado, lemon and cracked pepper
You like this recipe? You might enjoy these as well!